Some details from their website:
Volunteering at AL QUINTA FOREST GARDEN is a chance to experience a totally different lifestye. A constantly changing, family community. A chance to live in the moment. A challenge to create something completely new & yet maintain & sustain something timeless.
Please be aware this is not a conventional farm. This is about a sustainable lifestyle.
Note – As all water is recycled all washing & toiletry products you wish to use here must be 100% biodegradable!
- A bed either in a shared room in the house, or a small casot.
- 3 meals a day. All wholefood, basically organic (as far as possible) & vegan. Wine served with evening meal.
- A chance to experience and contribute to a sustainable lifestyle.
- An opportunity for personal growth & development.
- 5 hours work a day, for 5 days a week. Which hours and which days are a group decision.
- Working in the forest garden, gardening, feeding and tending to the animals, cleanings after meals, preparing meals from time to time and cleaning communal space.
- The pleasure of your company, friendship & frequently lasting bonds. An open accepting attitude is essential.